Thursday, May 21, 2009

I 'm leaving on my ...

All my bags are packed
Im ready to go
Im standin here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin
Its early morn
The taxis waitin
Hes blowin his horn
Already Im so lonesome
I could die

Well, except the woman and love part, feelings are same.
The dawn is breaking and its early morning,
my rocket is waiting,
I'm already so lonesome
I could die
I am ready to go....

Usually I never write before a ride or may be I never got any chance to do that.
It's been a long long time that I've done any multi days ride. I don't even remember when was the last time. Though I'd go for Sunday morning rides every other weekend but that don't give me much needed high or raise my conscious level that much.
Other reason I love loooooong and multi days ride is that you don't have to worry about coming back to this world unlike during short rides. After all, we all want to escape ..don't we? :)
So..it's that much meditating...

But I'm happy I finally got one... otherwise I would have gone mad.
I'm so fragile when I'm in this suicidal world unlike when I am vagabonding in the other side of the world where there are open and never ending roads, vast sky above your head, rubber on asphalt, the scorching heat, dry deserts, gigantic mountains..all of the beautiful nature!
that time I'm strong...come what may...I conquer it! and I hope this time too, I will...

Cheers!
Lonsomecrow

No comments: