Monday, April 10, 2006

Ramble On...

Choke on....decompression on…kick 1, kick 2
thump..thump..thump..thump..thump..thump...
Aah...riding ma machine on big wide empty roads...
husky weather... green trees, falling yellow leafs and
eye soothing avenue. My eyes blank, mind open, searching
for soul pleasing thoughts…thump…thump…thump…
kewl breeze flirting with my long hairs, my hairs blocking my view….blocking? A lady with dusky eyes walking down
the boulevard…she was trying not to look at me….and i know why…
…i have only 3 seconds…
I looked at her, she looked somewhere…and i felt like a loser…

Arre pal bhar ke liye koi humme pyaar kar le
Jhoota hi sahi…
Do din ke liye koi ikraar kar le
Jhoota hi sahi…


But how can you feel like a loser when riding your stallion?
thump..thump..thump..thump...
……to hell with oviparous urge…to hell with god who created this…
and to hell with everything else that suck…

Am on my way to heaven with me and my machine,
with no destination, with destination anywhere.

may this road never end …
may this feeling never change …
may this time freezes with me and my thumper ruling the road …

thump..thump..thump..thump…

No comments: